Chicago-based multi-national graphite manufacturer
specializing in high temperature, advanced sizing, blending, and coating
technologies, is seeking a highly qualified Project Engineer at the Russellville Arkansas facility.
The successful candidate will manage projects to ensure they are on time
and meet the budget.
Candidates must have the following
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably
mechanical or electrical engineering from a four year college or university
- Minimum of 2 years proven work
experience in a related position
- Proven ability to read and interpret
documents such as work instructions, safety rules, blueprints, operating
and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Skill and experience in Autocad,
SolidWorks, and drafting.
- Coordinate maintenance and contractor
work to coincide with production requirements.
- Skill and experience in environmental
- Reasoning skills to interpret an
extensive variety of technical instructions and deal with several abstract
and concrete variables.
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication skills.
- Planning / Organizing Skills.
- Attention to Detail.
We offer a competitive salary, extraordinary fringe
benefits, and an outstanding quality of work life.
Qualified candidate’s fax/email/mail resume and
cover letter with salary requirements to:
E/O/E AA Employer M/F V/D