Effective Date: April 20, 2018
Information Collected and How We Use This Information
When you visit our site, we may request personal information from you when you submit information to us by sending an Email via CustomerServiceUSA@SuperiorGraphite.com or by filling out a “contact” form, such as your name, Email address, phone number, mailing address, or any other information you may choose to provide.
We may use this personal information to contact you by mail, Email, or phone to convey information about our solutions or services that we feel may benefit you, and otherwise respond to your inquiries, as well as to maintain and provide the site to you. We may also automatically collect certain usage information, such as your IP address, geographic data, country, browser, and information about your device’s operating system, application version, and language settings. If you are using a mobile device to access our site, we might also collect information that identifies your mobile device, such as the device ID, location of the device (with your consent), and device-specific settings and characteristics. We also collect certain information through cookies as detailed below. Your Email and other personal information will not be sold to any third party.
Sharing Your Information
We may share your personal information with:
- Service Providers. We may share your personal information with our third-party service providers to allow them to perform support functions on our behalf and under our instruction, such as marketing service providers. These service providers are not permitted to use your personal information for their own purposes.
- Distributors. We may share your personal information with our distributors, to enable our distributors to provide our solutions or services to you.
- Legal Obligations and Rights. We may share your personal information when legally compelled or permitted to do so (e.g., legal requirement, legal process, order) or for the protection of our legal rights, property, or safety, or the rights, property, or safety of others, or to defend against legal claims.
- Business Reorganization. We may share your personal information as part of any merger, acquisition, sale of company assets, or transition of service to another provider, as well as in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership in which your personal information would be transferred as one of the business assets. We will ask for your consent if required by applicable law.
In accordance with applicable law, we may use and allow third parties to use essential and non-essential cookies, web beacons, and similar technologies (collectively, “Cookies”) on our site. Cookies are small amounts of information that are stored on your browser, device, or the page you are viewing. Some Cookies are deleted once you close your browser, while other Cookies are retained even after you close your browser so that you can be recognized when you return to a website, and some Cookies may be stored on your device or the page you are viewing. We may use or allow Cookies for essential and non-essential purposes.
See below for details on the choices you may have for cookies.
Do-Not Track: At this time, our site is not configured to honor browsers’ “Do Not Track” signals.
Updating, Correcting, and Deleting Personal Information
If you would like to have access to your personal information, have it removed from our systems, or otherwise exercise rights to personal information under applicable law, please send an Email with “Personal Information Request” in the subject line to PersonalInformation@SuperiorGraphite.com. Please note that we may need to retain certain personal information for recordkeeping purposes or for other purposes as required or permitted by applicable law.
Security of Your Personal Information
International Transfers of Your Personal Information
We may maintain your personal information in locations outside of your home country. We provide appropriate protections for cross-border transfers of your personal information as required by law for international data transfers, including for information transferred from the European Economic Area (“EEA”) to the United States and other non-EEA jurisdictions.
Links to Third Party Websites
You have the following choices regarding our use and disclosure of your personal information:
- Marketing. You may opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us by clicking the unsubscribe link in the marketing communication or contacting us as detailed below.
- You can learn about Cookies and the choices you may have for certain non-essential Cookies by visiting the settings in your browser. For more details about Cookies used for interest based advertising, and the choices you may have regarding such Cookies, please visit the Digital Advertising Alliance, Network Advertising Initiative, Digital Advertising Alliance-Canada, European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance. Please note that rejecting certain Cookies may affect some of the functionality of the site.
10 South Riverside Plaza
Chicago, Illinois, USA